Changing the denim world with SUSTAINABLE WASHING
- by reducing the water consumption required by treating garments
- by reducing the temperatures , required energy and co2 emissions
- by using chemicals with lower environmental impact
What will be the current projects for denim washing?
- Reduction of Washing and Drying Process
- Recycling of Steam / Water
- Create washed look over denim by laser
- Create bleached look by wet ozone process
- Using eco-sustainable chemicals
- Using less water by nano-bubble technology
Eco Sustainable Chemiscals
Using these products means;
- no heavy metals
- no formaldehyde
- no permanganate
- no halogen-derivatives
- no pumice Stones (because of the muds its generates, high transport costs, the environmental impact and tear of machinery)
- to produce that are highly bio-degrable
- to products with low toxicity
Technologies For Sustainable Washing
- The laser technology is the fastest growing technique presented by many companies as a perfect replacement for traditional methods of scraping, stone washing, damaging, etc.
- The various laser techniques available in the industry are considered a much safer, environment friendly, economical and superior technology that has advantages that offers not only aesthetic variation but also gives freedom to designers to innovate at quick speed saving critical commercial time in product development and crucial cost during production.
This technology allows significant water and energy usage reduction. It also eliminates the need of toxic processes such as bleaching and permanganate usage. By using the air from the atmosphere, ozone machines reproduces ozone gas conditions to give garments the real look of outdoor usage.
Nano Bubble Teknology
This technology gets the air from the atmosphere and transforms it into nanobubbles.
These bubbles consume minimum proportions of water and functional elements, that are then carried on their surface, in an optimal and efficient way. With this method; we can create resin applications, bleaching, water repellency, softening, enzyme
By this method savings up to
Each production load water saving is 2920 lt.
Nearly %70 water saving.
We believe in green planet, therefore day by day we are growing our strength on sustainable washing.